Thursday, August 7, 2008

Baby Kinzey is here!!





Gubba sent me a text wanting to know info about our newest baby girl. I figured the best way to get the info out was through our blog. Hope all you Palfreyman's will pass on the news to those who do not blog. She is SOOOOOO cute!! She was born July 30 at around 8:30am. She weighed 6 lbs 14 oz (same as her Aunt Marcee) and was 19.25 in. long. Her name is Kinzey Lou (and yes Aunt Marcee Lu is very proud!!) Trevor and Abbie are the cutes new parents!! They are so proud and love her so much. Grandma, Grandpa, Matt and I got to be there to see her just after she was born, it was so fun. Abbie did great!! Trevor did great too!! The doctor was late, the baby had to hang out and wait for him but he did get there in time, barely!

5 comments:

mena said...

oooh so sweet!!! I am so happy for you all. Having little ones is really one of the best things ever in live. Send our love to the new parents. Thanks you Marcee for blogging this so we can be a part of this exciting time!!! I am so happy for Trevor!! what a lucky little girl to have such wonderful parents. I can't wait to see her in real life!!

Dana said...

How exciting is that. I will have to pass the info onto my brother.

Gubba said...

Thank you for the info. I did see it a while ago but I got distracted and didn't leave a comment. What a cute baby!! I can't believe little Trevor is a DAD!!!! congrats!!!!!!!!

Chalan said...

Marcee, I'm so glad you posted pictures! I've been dying to see. She is so cute. Trevor makes such a cute dad! What a blessing babies are. She looks darling. Tell Trev and Abbie Congrats!! Can't wait to see her in real life! :)

Emilee said...

I got to see her at the Cazier reunion. So precious. I love new babies. Trevor and Abbie look like such happy parents. I bet they will be fantastic parents.